Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, April 9, 2007

A Week with Melody Johnson



I was lucky during the last week of March to be able to spend a week taking a class with Melody Johnson at the delightful Hudson Valley Inn in Greenville, N.Y. Marcia DeCamp from the Genesee Valley Quilt Guild in Rochester also went and we had a great time composing pieces based on Melody's direction. In between our efforts we feasted on gourmet meals prepared by the chef/owner. No one left the table before dessert, no matter how stuffed we were. And the cookies....................................oh my.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home