Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Istanbul Photos

A CD with hundreds of photos arrived from Wendy today and I am going slightly crazy figuring out how to transfer them to my computer. Here are some shots of our wonderful hotel. Ok, the room wasn't huge but the staff, rooftop, comfy beds, and really hot water and location more than made up for that. Here are our comfy beds.
Our bags before we began shopping.
Ok, the water was hot but you had to be a certain size to even get in. We wondered how many yummy breakfasts we could eat on the top terrace before we would no longer fit in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home