Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Have Rocks Now

My patio designer and site foreman (also known as Michael, my son-in-law) discusses the delivery with the truck driver. Getting into the back yard was easy. We have had so little rain that the ground is really hard. Last year a cement truck got nicely stuck back here delivering cement for the garage project.
The driver has this down to a science. The rocks were dropped dead center of the project.

Now the workmen have to come in and spread them out and fence posts have to be dug and filled with cement before the cement for the patio arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home