Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Progress is Being Made

Michael cuts temporary boards which will hold the fence posts in place while cement is added to the holes and dries. The poles leading out from the house apparently are the most difficult to do as they need to be exact. The poles on the side will go much faster.
It was handy that it was easy to drive the van out into the yard so the heavy cement bags didn't need to be unloaded and could be extracted as needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home