Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Barbara Ackley's Jacket

I had a wonderful surprise in my mail today...photos of Barbara Ackley's new jacket. Barbara took one of my classes at Quilting by the Lake last summer and, as always, made a gorgeous jacket. (You can see her last prize winning one on my web pages under students work). This one has her usual fabulous touches. You can see the beading on the back of the coat. Click on the photos for a closeup.

And more beautiful beading and trim in a closeup. Just wonderful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home