Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's a Quilt Top...More or Less

The quilt top I began at Spring Fling last weekend is finished...more or less. Now I just have to figure out batting and a backing and pin/baste it together. I'll probably quilt in the ditch with invisible thread.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mimi jackson said...

Fantastic. I just happened upon your website today, and it led me to your blog. Beautiful work... and what a great eye!

February 25, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home