Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Roses Everywhere

The climbing roses on one side of my house are really outdoing themselves this year. Last year they had hardly any blossoms. I think they are trying to make up for it now.


On the other hand the poor peonies on the other side of the house barely get noticed. There are no doors on this side (other than the one from the kitchen to the back patio...under construction and behind a fence now) and I never even drive this way. They are lucky to even get a glimpse before the flowers all die and drop off. I am busy packing at the moment as I leave for QSDS in Ohio tomorrow for a class with Jane Sassaman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home