Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fabricaholics Anonymous Here I Come!

The good times are over and I'm taking the pledge. I am seriously trying to put away all the fabric and such I took to QBL and it is a thankless job. It just seems that the remaining fabric in all the shelves and bins where I found it to take have somehow SPREAD OUT and now there is no space to put it all back. Ok, so it was jammed in a little bit. So now the stairs are all full of fabric as well as the upstairs hall. And there is still a bin full waiting to be unloaded. Why didn't I just leave it at QBL? I never would have noticed.
Nope...it won't fit in here.
Surely there is a fabricaholic chapter near here. I just hope they don't give fat quarters for door prizes at meetings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Brandkamp said...

I'll take the pledge with you. I bought far, far too much fabric from Elin Noble.

July 31, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home