Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cynthia Corbin Class - Day Two

Today's class was on free form design. We began with small studies than incorporated them in larger ones. Here is a selection of some of our work at the end of the day. As usual I don't have everyone's name. This is Pat Pauly's piece which began with the pink square and the one on the left next to it.
This was mine. I plan to add a very narrow black and white border.
Deb Roach used one of Judy's gorgeous fabrics for the piece on the left which we all loved.
Marcia was happier when she was able to incorporate a bit of turquoise into her design.
Barb Sassoon
And Pat Berardi.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home