Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another Great Day at Marcia's Studio

I spent most of the day working on the Wolf Quilt. I see it emerging on non-symmetrical blocks and began their construction. I may even overlap some blocks. This is a wolf-flower collage which I made several years ago for a class I was teaching.

I was wondering if I could combine it somehow with the discarded wolf for another quilt. Hm.......


I made some progress on the right side and now need to make some blocks on the left.


Inspector Suki spent most of the day napping in her "nest". It is not great Suki weather unfortunately.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home