Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Great Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

The weather cooperated for once and Beth Brandkamp and I spent the day at Marcia's studio. I took my little blue wool quilt for show and tell. Beth has been working on two adorable baby quilts during her Florida trip.



And today she brought in her fabulous Dear Jane Quilt to work on. It's made almost entirely of 30's fabrics.




Marcia had a few of her latest (or latest finished ) pieces up on the design walls.
















And I made good progress on the Wolf Quilt. I have it all sewn together except for the upper left hand corner.









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home