Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Productive Day at Marcia's Studio

Another productive although COLD day at Marcia's studio. I joined Beth, Pat and Jeanne in working on quilts and solving world crises, one at a time thankfully. I brought this little quilt called Tree Knot...deep within the magic forest...for show and tell.
Inspector Suki had to have a bit of attention and do her usual sitting in people's chairs before heading for an afternoon nap.
I receive lots of input in my attempts to turn in these pieces into an acceptable quilt.


Jeanne worked on a piece she began at Nancy Crow's.



And Beth worked on a Ruth McDowell type piece.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home