Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fuchsia-Lime Quilt - Scrapcraft

A few months ago I made the Koos style jacket from silks and cottons. From the scraps of that project I started a vest .
From the leftover scraps a small quilt emerged which I closely quilted.



Added a lime batik border and a few beads and another UFO bites the dust. Now I have to go back and finish the vest.




Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Brandkamp said...

Please bring this new quilt on Tuesday -- it looks beautiful!!

May 2, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home