Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jacket Class, Day Three

Beth continues to make progress on her jacket which seems to becoming a bit on the green side. And my new orange jacket begins to take shape.

As I audition pieces for the front Beth suggested two beauties by Kaffe Fassett.
Nancy continues work on her tiger jacket. She wore a beautiful sparkly jacket today.
I finished piecing the back and the front begins to take shape.

Beth added some of her beautiful marbled fabrics to the mix.

And after more work on her kimono jacket Marcia took her Chinese collar apart to begin work on her orange jacket.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home