Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Grandson's Wedding

Exchanging vows in the pretty country church.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Mark Lucas

My great grandson Dominick Jackson really didn't like wearing a tuxedo for his role as ring bearer.


He quickly changed for the reception.

Waiting for the bride and groom to exit the church.


My daughter Barbara, grandaughter Lisa and daughter Penny

The wedding cake.






The reception hall.

Lisa and her boyfriend.


The best man Anthony reads the traditional toast.
Cutting the cake.

The first dance.

Dominick learning to blow bubbles with one of the favors.




Removing the bride's garter.

My daughter Barbara and son in law Michael dancing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home