Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Few of the Molas Which I Purchased in Panama

I just returned from a trip to Panama tonight and here are a few of the molas which I purchased. (June 30...the mola on the top left with the crowns is sold.)
(June 30...the mola on the bottom right with the two people is sold)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

Love those Mola's. They are all so different. The Luna and fish one's are especially interesting.

June 27, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

Thanks. I will be selling them all.

June 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Ann Graham said...

Priscila, I am interested in buying the two molas showing a man and woman - I think you showed us two. Can you tell me how much they are and how to pay you? Thanks, Ann Graham

June 29, 2009 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

I am assuming that you mean the large mola on the top left of the first photo with the crowns and the bottom right mola on the second photo? If so the first mola is $44 and the second one $37. I will absorb postage. You can pay me via Paypal . My account is listed under my email account. My email address is: Pkibbee@aol.com. You can contact me there. If Paypal doesn't work for you contact me for my address for a check. Thanks.

June 30, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home