Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quilting by the Lake, QBL, Day Four

Today was "Official Visitor" Day at QBL when they host tour groups through the facility. I took the opportunity to look around a bit at what other classes were doing. This is from Rosalie Dace's Fire and Ice Class.

This is a gorgeous piece of fabric which the quilter is embellishing in Rosalie's Class.




From a class called "Making Mud Pies" Obviously alternate materials.

And the piece I am working on based on the statue of an Assyrian King in the British Museum. I can see where I need to make a few changes after looking at the photo.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home