Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Quilting by the Lake, Week 2, Day 5

It was closing day after a wonderful two weeks at Quilting by the Lake in its great new location in Syracuse. By mid day most of the students fabulous work was coming down off the walls but I managed to get a photo of a few class samples from Dorothy Caldwell's class. In Elizabeth Barton's class, which I was a part of, we spent a very productive afternoon going over our series beginnings, and then discussing lots of issues regarding construction as well as marketing. When we finished the workmen were at the door waiting to take down the room Fun time is over.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home