Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Don't Camp in the Rain and High Winds

I went camping this weekend with some family members and it poured rain every afternoon and evening and high winds on Sunday blew the awning off the RV. It bent the rod right in the middle.



My daughters two small dogs have a fit if they aren't where the adults are.

The annex.


The lake is usually beautiful with several small islands but not so much on a rainy afternoon

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Brandkamp said...

Uh oh! I am going camping next week for four days.....in a tent......

August 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home