Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thursday's RAFA Meeting

Our August RAFA meeting always has an excellent Show and Tell as many members attend Quilting by the Lake and have interesting pieces to show. Linda Bachman made this great piece from some small molas which I purchased recently in Panama.
Pat Berardi has been making small purses using cute fabric to say the least.

Caris Burtons quilt for her scientist son in progress.


And a quilt from QBL.

Caren Betlinski's piece from Marilyn Bedford's class.












Nancy Hicks almost completed this one in Rosalie Daces class.


I think this was Marcia Eygabroat's parents.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home