Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Few Fall Images

Fall foliage in my area is about at its peak and its wonderful to look at especially on a sunny day. The view a couple of blocks down my street.
And the small maple tree in my yard.

The side view from my front porch.

Years ago when I was working in a Psychiatric Hospital I used to lead Reminiscence Groups. one patient described standing under a tree with golden leaves and having the leaves fall all around her and how wonderful that made her feel. I have never been able to look at a golden tree again without thinking about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home