Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Great Day at Marcia's Studio



















I was setting out a group of fabrics which might go with the cheetah embroidery at the right and Inspector Suki checks them out for softness.


Then it was time to peruse them for appropriateness for the project. 



Beth was working on her beautiful heron

























And I pulled out the jacket which desperately needs finishing.



The front will have a black band




















I just happened to have some fabrics in my piles today which coordinated with this gorgeous hand dyed fabric which I just purchased on Etsy.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home