Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Garage is Finished--Its Not a Jungle Out There Anymore























The garage project is finished for the moment, everything is more or less in place and there is room for my car again.

















Just about every box has been labeled so that I can hopefully find what I need out there.  The operative word here is "hopefully".



















My cat is a bit upset as all her favorite velveteen fabric has been removed from the bottom shelves in my sewing room and sent out to live in boxes in the garage.  She used to love to pull it out and make little soft nests for herself.   She takes one last break on one of the soft piles  And I have several boxes and bags of things to give away over the next few months. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very good! Now come clean my sewing room and basement...

May 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home