Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wearable Art by Roselle Abramowitz

Here's a great Wearable Art Web Page with work by Roselle Abramowitz who sells her work all over the country.


http://www.roselle-artwear.com/collections.html


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Roselle Artwear said...

Hi Priscilla,
Thanks for your post about me. Curious about how you found me. Do you have a web site?
Always good to hear from folks outside of Vermont.
Thanks,
Roselle

August 30, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

I can't renenber how I found you. Possibly just a web search which I am often doing regarding wearable art. My web page is www.priscillakibbee.citymax.com

August 31, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home