Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Christine's Wedding-Part 3 Arriving at the Reception

The newlyweds arrive at the reception.
Dominic tries to scatter more birdseed.

Finishing that he looks around for another task.

Opening the door for everyone will do for now.
Mike has a few words with his daughter Kaelyn

Dominic and Kaelyn enter the reception.
The Father of the Bride gives a speech.


And we all settle down to a lovely dinner.






The bride and groom exchange a few words before cutting the cake.

Cutting the cake.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home