Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Jacket Progress


I am making progress. The fronts and backs have been cut out and sewn together. I added a strip of the jelly roll to the front.
And two strips with velveteen in the middle to the back. If you click on the photos you can see the hand stitches in the fabric. Now I have to make the sleeves and have only pieces left from the original scarf.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home