Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy Quilting Weekend

Thursday morning I headed for Rochester for the monthly Genesee Valley Quilt Club meeting. The member sale table in the back of the room is always a busy place.


There's lots of conversation before the meeting begins as friends catch up. Unfortunately we can't display the great quilts shown during Show and Tell every month now because our racks need repair. Beth Brandkamp did a better job with this month with photos which you can see on her blog:

http://quilterb-bethsblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-2010-gvqc-meeting.html



Right after the meeting I drove to Batavia and set up my booth for the Museum Quilt Guild's show.


I shared a room with Divine Threads and Cottons, Etc.



I had very little time to photograph their wonderful show but you can see photos here:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Nice posts, very informative..
Your blog is nice.

I'm managing a meta-blog about travel and activities in South East Asia: http://www.weekend.com.sg/

I read some of your articles carefully and your content can be really useful for my readers looking for travel, tips and activities in Thailand !
In consequence, I decided to select your blog !

I would like to know if you would be interested to appear on my web portal? It will increase your visibility on internet, increase your visits, and provide good information for my users.
Send me an email at greenty.com@gmail.com and I will try to answer within 24h.

Good job again !

Alexandra

October 25, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home