Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irondequoit Quilt Show

I vended at the Irondequoit Quilt Show in Rochester last weekend.

Its always a wonderful show with lots of colorful, beautiful quilts.



And the group absolutely spoil volunteers and vendors with an array of delicious food and snacks.


What young boy wouldn't love this one?





This one was my absolute favorite.








One of the vendors had this great kit which I had to have. I will work on it next weekend at the Casowasco Retreat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home