Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tompkins County Quilt Guild Meeting

Tuesday evening I attended the Tompkins County Quilt Guild meeting in Ithaca. Their meetings are held twice a month, with the last meeting comprising a business meeting. The raffle quilt for the 2011 Quilt Show was just back from the quilter and is absolutely gorgeous. The next step is the binding.
This was followed by a very short show and tell. Unfortunately the lighting in this area was poor for photo taking.

This quilt had four cute bears in the corner and another on the back label.


This one was made from African fabrics brought back by the woman's daughter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home