Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Casowasco I


Last weekend it was off again for another wonderful four days at Casowasco with the Tompkins Guild from Ithaca.
Shopping is always fun and Ruth White holds one of my molas...always popular.

An amazing number of quilts appear on the design walls.



Kristin was just back from Quilter's Market in Houston and was making a popcorn basket out of two Jelly Rolls and rope. She had to model one of them.









I wanted to try a small quilt with the small molas and wasn't all that pleased with it.









I thought Carol's quilt looked very 19th century.






Casey was making this from the Guild's 9 patch exchange.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home