Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in Wolcott, Part One

Serious icicles hanging from the side of my house. The tall one goes almost to the ground.
The Christmas tree at my daughter Barbara's house.

Christmas presents at my house.
Kaelyn and Dominic in the calm before they begin opening them.
This is exciting.
Later in the day the table is ready for Christmas dinner.


Penny and Michael patiently waiting.
The rest of the family arrives
Time to serve the lasagna.

And then its time to watch "Brave Little Toaster" on TV.

Let's have one hug before you leave.


And Kaelyn has to have some too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home