Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Snowy Wolcott Day...Time to Plan a Trip

Its yet another snowy day in Wolcott. Looking out my front door. My driveway is covered again.
But the snow does look lovely in the rare sunlight.

It's time to plan another trip to Asia. My first stop will be Kathmandu and, of course, breakfast at the Pumpernickel Bakery. Hot croissants and rolls right out of the oven first thing in the morning? Who could ask for anything more.

I just hope it warms up a bit. Kathmandu has been in the low 60's and 50's lately. BRrrrr.


The Bakery is a nice spot for tea and a bit of cake in the afternoon. No...no banana splits. You can't have everything.
The usual busy Thamel streets are quiet when I arrive early in the morning.

But the birds are out waiting for the occasional crumb.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home