Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ricky Tims Super Seminar Coming to Rochester

Maryanne Smith and I met for lunch yesterday to begin work on planning a location for the Ricky Tims Super Seminar projected to be coming to Rochester July 12-14, 2012. We are very excited about it and you can see some info on the Seminar and some clips from the one held in Glens Falls a couple of years ago on YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEUkubYU9_4

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home