Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Trip to India & Nepal - Jodhpur, Part 6

More views of the forts ramparts on the way down the hill.



A group of local in the courtyard waiting for a tour.
Back in town there is a new busy sweet shop across from our hotel.
One evening we went for dinner at a rooftop restaurant near the market. The clock tower all lit up at night.
The stairs up to the restaurant in the Pal Haveli Hotel. This is a hotel which used to be a 200 year historic house. I stayed here once a few years ago but it has gotten very pricey. But the restaurant is quite nice and has fabulous views of the fort at night.

Barbara brought a traditional Indian garment with her to wear.
A man sleeping in the street in front of our hotel.
The market at night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home