Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pat Pauly's Opening Night at the Nazareth College Art Gallery

Last evening I had the pleasure of attending the opening of Pat Pauly's One Woman Show at the Nazareth College Art Gallery.

Good friends, good food, and fabulous quilts, what more could you want?



I had seen all but one of these wonderful quilts before but they really looked spectacular with this setting.



The show will be open on Thurs-Sun from 1 to 8 through mid August. Don't miss it if you have the chance.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Pauly said...

You are so kind! Thanks for posting this, and I am so glad that you made the opening. Hey -- was it you that ate all the carrot cake?

Pat

July 2, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

No, but I wish I had been the one.

July 3, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home