Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day with Beth for Awhile at Marcia's Studio

Beth is leaving soon for the "wilds" of North Carolina and her beach house and we spent a last sewing day at Marcia's for quite a few months. Linda worked on a combination of her hand made fabric for a possible quilt.


I applied molas to a Butterfly Jacket sample I was making for upcoming classes.


Beth was basting a few of her scrap quilts she has been making recently to take to the beach to quilt.


I really liked the one on the table.




Linda quilted one of the painted canvas pieces she made in a class with Katie Masopust.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home