Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ithaca New York Quilt Show - Part One

The bi-annual Quilt Show in Ithaca presented by the Tompkins County Quilt Guild was beautiful and colorful as always.



Waiting for the start of Project Iron Quilter, which debuted here two years ago at their last show.




Ruth White designed these gorgeous placques for the winners.



There is always a great display of wearables.







Aafke describes how she made her unusual quilt made from labels.









The winning garment by Nancy Crouch.












Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home