Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Ricky Tims Seminar, Part Four

 In line for Ricky's autograph

 The store was a very popular place
 As was the Bernina booth...the Bobbin Case Shop in Rochester
 Ricky and Marcia DeCamp, his Shadow for the event.
 Two attendees volunteered for the strip event...no not their clothes
 A piece of hand dyed fabric instead.
 Ricky shows how its dfone
During the lunch break some people chose to eat in the bleachers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home