Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, August 13, 2012

The garage is finished!

 The garage is done!  Ok...I know there is way too much stuff out there but at least if I drive carefully I can park my car in it. 
 This is how it looked last Spring with the process began.
 
Maybe I could just get one of those little cars.  But then I would probably just store more stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home