Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend in Wolcott

 My daughter Penny and her husband Carlos came up for the weekend and for a cookout at my granddaughters.  In return for making them their favorite lasagna they agreed to trim this monster hedge.  It kept getting off my own trimming radar mainly because not only is it a monster, I can't see it as I drive in and out of my driveway so it gets ignored.  It had recently gotten quite out of hand.
The reward.  Their favorite lasagna with leftovers to take home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat Pauly said...

Well, I could send my dear deer over to trim for you. They don't even take payment!

September 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home