Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Museum Quilt Guild Part 2

Jackets by Marsha Lorshbaugh and Kathy Everett.  The mola is one I brought back from Panama.

 Check out the tiny seminole patchwork on Kathy's jacket.
 How could I resist this jungle quilt?
 This bunny rabbit version of the baltimore quilt was too  adorable.
Mary Kozub made this great quilt picturing her son.
An iinteresting quilt of window curtains by Irene Bow

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home