Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

It Was A Blizzard Out There

We had at least 12 inches of snow last night.  Enough already. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stitching Lady said...

Lovely winter photo - but much work - though healthy - to keep the sidewalks clear.

December 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home