Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trip to India Jan-Feb 2013- Bikaner

 After an awful night I was on the road again to Bikaner.  The next hotel, also an old haveli, was an absolute treat.
 There was a huge foyer outside my bedroom and bath

 The bathroom was as large as the bedroom
 The entrance to my bedroom...full of old photos.
 There was a lovely restaurant on the grounds.
 Painted walls everywhere
 Camel saddle?  Not very comfy.
 My room is the doorway in the middle of the trees.
 A courtyard swing.
 And a temple, of course
 The bar.  Is that a hoot or what?

More decorations.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stitching Lady said...

This time happy and beautiful photos. I was enjoying them.

February 28, 2013 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

Thanks. I really enjoyed this hotel.

February 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home