Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The painters are coming! The painters are coming!

 Late this am the painters arrived to power wash the house in preparation for painting it during the next couple of weeks.
 In the middle of the job one of their hoses broke so work was cancelled for the rest of the day while a new one is obtained.
 
Lots of paint removed and sitting in the grass.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home