Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Did you miss me?  4 hospitolizations  later I am home recovering from a kidney infection and 3 kat scans'

3 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I did miss you and your posts! I asked many who I thought would know, about you. Sorry to hear you have been ill. Hope you are on the road to recovery!

August 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Priscilla -Yes, I missed you! I was wondering what was going on. Hope you are feeling better soon.

August 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Claire Welch said...

YES, I missed you, but thought you were moving or traveling. Hope all is well now! Claire

August 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home