Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

In late September I was lucky enough to have my son-in-law Carlos move me (twice) to my new home in Binghamton.  I promptly fell down the stairs and walked with a cane for three months.  Luckily it was over the winter.  I am right down the street from a movie theater and wonderful restaurants but very secluded.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Aha!! Keep them coming!

June 21, 2014 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Judy Warner said...

So glad to see news of you…….sorry about the fall……hope you stay fine now so you can enjoy this beautiful summer!

June 21, 2014 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Looking forward to more updates.. :-)

June 22, 2014 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home